We are OPEN to assist you on our virtual platform, video or telephone to ensure you continue to achieve your health and fitness goals!
What is Telehealth? What Do I Need?
We are offering physiotherapy and kinesiology visits via telephone (smartphone), tablet or laptop for BC residents. For your session, you will need:
- A laptop or desktop computer with speakers and a microphone
- Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 11 or newer (for Apple devices)
- An open space for exercise and movement
- A well-lit area so we can see you (for video consults)
- Exercise bands, baseball/lacrosse ball, soccer ball and any other equipment you may have
How Does a TeleHealth Visit Work?
You will have a scheduled time for your consult just like a regular in-clinic appointment.
- For video consults, you will receive an email from your clinic for a TeleHealth appointment when your Physiotherapist or Kinesiologist is ready. Just click the join now button in the email and you will be automatically connected with your therapist.
- No account making is required. Please make sure to allow pop-up windows on your computer, which could restrict the appointment.
Benefits of Telehealth
- Continued care: Virtual visits allow for continuous access to a physical therapist for treatment and positive outcomes.
- Prevention: Utilize a custom home exercise program to maintain your strength, endurance and prevent new injuries
- Stay proactive: Schedule a virtual visit to discuss new pain or symptoms with your physical therapist and develop a personalized program of care.
- Access from anywhere: Work ‘one on one’ with your physical therapist in the privacy and comfort of your own home via our virtual platform saving time, travel and keeping you safe
Will My Insurance Cover It?
Most Insurance providers have agreed to cover TeleHealth/Virtual Visits, however, please check with your Extended Provider to determine your specific coverage or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking for Telehealth consultations in North Vancouver, BC?
Our team of practitioners from the North Vancouver Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic is here to help. We would be happy to assist you on our virtual platform or over the phone to make sure you continue reaching your health and fitness goals. Schedule an appointment by calling our clinic or filling out the form below.